Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Telluride, Colorado

I must say we were blessed to go on two ski trips this year.
We were invited by the Fusch's to join their family in Telluride.
It was an amazing time and we felt honored to be there.

We stayed in a million dollar home and had all the space we could have dreamt for.
It was a nice thing because I broke my toe the beginning of the trip.
I wish I had a good story to tell but I jammed it into the wall chasing after Bentley.
Oh...it was so painful! Despite the toe I had a blast. I still skied. Only the last day.

We had a great time, especially little Bentley.
Nothing was more exciting to him than waking up every morning and having two friends, Eleanor and Lyla, to play with ALL DAY! He was like a little kid in a candy shop.
So happy all week!








No comments:

Post a Comment