Friday, February 11, 2011

happy ONE year!

Look who turned ONE today?!
I couldn't let the day end without wishing my little prince a happy birthday!
We have a lot of celebrating to do this weekend so stay tuned for more pictures.

Bentley was born at 2:25pm at Presbyterian Hospital in Plano.
It was a very snowy day...snowed 15 inches. Record snow in Dallas.
I will never forget it. I wasn't sure if we were going to make it to the hospital.
The past 12 months have been a year of pure joy.
Everyday has been a blessing and I thank God for that.

Bentley, you are the joy in my life and I will love you forever.
I pray that you will grow up to be a strong, wise man who loves the lord.
Your dad and I will love you unconditionally and support you the rest of your life.
We love you with all our heart.


1 comment: