Monday, February 8, 2010

Update + Nursery Pics

Found out this morning that I'll be starting my maternity leave early.
Doctor put me on bed rest as of 1pm today due to high blood pressure.
Fortunately, it is not preclampsia but gestational hypertension which is basically just high blood pressure. Apparently it's normal to get the last 2-3 weeks of your pregnancy.
It sucks because I had perfect weight gain and blood pressure my whole pregnancy until now.
I was so proud of myself. I guess I was trying to do too much.
But now I'm restricted to the couch, bed or toilet.
I didn't have everything wrapped up at work but I guess they will figure it out.
The good news was that my doctor could feel Bentley's head during the vaginal exam...yay!
I go back on Wednesday for another check-up and will keep you posted.
Below are some pictures of his adorable nursery.
I'm just glad everything is done and bags are packed.
Please continue to keep baby and I in your prayers.
Love you all! :)
"Little Longhorn Door Hanger"

Bentley's Nursery

Hooded Towels...notice the Longhorn (too cute)!

Rocker with all the fun stuffed animals

Ryan hung a flat screen TV for me for those long nights :)

Scripture above his closet

"Jesus Loves Me" rocker. It was Ryan's when he was little.

From his daddy

My sweet Aunt made a longhorn quilt for Bentley...so sweet!

3 comments:

  1. wow danielle! it's so adorable! you've done such a great job with the nursery. stay on the couch and stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Danielle, it's Millie (Shirley's friend).....I'm so happy for you all and my prayers are for a healthy and speed delivery! You and Ryan will be amazing parents and Shirley...the best Grandma in the world!
    Love & Prayers,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the nursery danielle! can't believe bentley is about to be here! i feel like we were just sitting at glorias yesterday! love you and know we are praying for you three!

    ReplyDelete