Thursday, February 18, 2010

one week birthday

Bentley is one week old today!
He has brought so much joy into our lives it's hard to explain the love I have for him.
Ryan and I feel very blessed to have such a precious, healthy little boy.

We came home on Monday from the hospital and it was fun introducing him to Love and his new home. Ryan got it all on video. So far Bentley's been such a great baby and it seems like he loves his nursery. He adapted to his crib very well. I love being a mom! The hardest part is the late night feedings but everyone keeps telling me it gets easier. My mom has been staying with us this week and I don't know what I would have done without her. I had a break-down today with the thought of her leaving us.

Bentley had his first doctor's appointment with Dr. Neely on Wednesday. He gave us a great report and gave me alot of confidence with breastfeeding. Bentley is gaining weight and nursing is becoming easier everyday.

We are enjoying our bundle of joy.

love this picture


Headed home from the hospital

Off to see Dr. Neely

2 comments:

  1. He's precious...God Bless your family!
    With Love, Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man i just love him so much already. can't wait for him to meet miss eleanor. she is kicking with excitement! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete