Monday, February 1, 2010

37 Week Update...

I had a sonogram today at my weekly checkup.
We found out that Bentley is weighing 8 lbs 2 ozs.
His head is measuring very large in the 95th percentile.
So...as you can see I'm going to be delivering a big boy.
Looks like he has a little mix between Ryan and I because I was 8 lbs 12 oz and Ryan was born with a very large head. :)

Anyways, there is still no progress from last week.
My doctor informed us that at this rate he will not let me go to my due date (Feb 25th).
So next Monday (Feb 8th) we are going to check the progress again and talk about options.
It looks like Bentley will be joining us sooner than we thought.
My doctor advised me to wrap things up at work and go home and rest.
So this week it looks like I will be doing that.

I have a prayer request. Ryan and I have been interviewing pediatricians the last couple of weeks and I still haven't found one that I'm thrilled about. We are interviewing a few more this week so please pray I find one I feel comfortable with. This is actually harder than I thought.

Please keep me in your prayers this week that I don't stress and can wrap up everything at work and home and we will be able to find the perfect pediatrician for Bentley.

Thank you and love you all!


1 comment:

  1. Do what is right for your family but just FYI, in case I never told you. We go to Dr. Neely at Pediatricians of Dallas and like him a lot. We have also seen and would recommend Dr. Summer Curtis (also there).

    ReplyDelete