Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 11th is the day!

Mr. B will be arriving tomorrow, February 11th!

We found out today at our doctor's appointment that I have preclampsia.
Which means there is protein in my urine. This is also associated with the high blood pressure I've been having. Because it can be harmful to me and the baby my doctor wants the baby out tomorrow. He gave me a choice between inducing me tonight or having a c-section tomorrow. After discussing the pros and cons with Ryan I chose the c-section. We did a sonogram today and Bentley is weighing 9 lbs. And since I'm not dilated or the lining of my uterus hasn't thinned the odds of ending up having a c-section was high. So I chose not to go through 24 hours of labor and just schedule it. Bentley must be super comfy in there!

I'm in shock still but we are thrilled to be meeting our new little son tomorrow!
I know the Lord's hand is all over this and this is his plan.
Please keep us all in your prayers tomorrow as we await the arrival of Bentley Michael.

Can't believe there will be snow on his birthday!

Love to you all....check back for pictures later in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment