Monday, January 3, 2011

Winter in Vail

Our family had another wonderful time in our magical Vail, Colorado.

This year was the 5 year anniversary of our engagement. It was a fun time celebrating with our lil Bentley. It's hard to believe 5 years ago Ryan proposed on top of the mountain. What a blessing our family has been able to carry on this tradition every year. I pray there are many more to come.

Thanks to Bentley's Grandmas and Aunties we were able to enjoy 5 days of skiing. It was so nice to get away during the day and enjoy the amazing snow. This year was by far the best skiing! Vail got tons of snow...several feet on a daily basis.

P.S. Check out the picture of me standing by the tree Ryan proposed by. If you can tell I have my glove off showing my ring. ;)




Bentley meeting Vail's Santa




Love all of you!

Ice Skating in Vail Village

Mr. B loved the snow!

Snow Tubing

The "Love" Tree



This picture was actually taken on the way to Colorado.
We were exhausted from getting ready!

1 comment:

  1. love these pics. what a beautiful family you have, my friend! glad you had a great time. but, how could you not, right!?!? xxoo.

    ReplyDelete