Monday, January 3, 2011

1st Christmas

We had a busy but fabulous Christmas!
Of course it was a blast celebrating it with Bentley for the first time. Yes, he was spoiled by everyone but I think his favorite was the wrapping paper and tissue. Since we flew back from Vail on Christmas Eve the festivities began as soon as we arrived. We spent Christmas Eve with Ryan's side of the family, Christmas Lunch with my mom's side and Christmas dinner with my dad. And how could I forget Santa came Christmas morning at our house. Bentley reacted more than I thought. When he saw all of his toys on the fireplace he started giggling and was ready to start playing.

We had a great Christmas and I hope you did too!


Christmas Eve with the Moores, Longs, and Savages


Great Grandpa Savage, Great Grandpa Long, Ryan and Bentley

Christmas Morning...Santa Came!



Christmas Day at Gigi's
Christmas Dinner with Babo

No comments:

Post a Comment