Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer in Vail

We made it back home from Vail, Colorado about midnight on Saturday.
It was a fabulous vacation and fun adventure.
It was nice to get out of this heat and relax in 70 degree weather.
I'm going to brag about my son. Talk about a champ. He cried maybe a total of 45 minutes on the way there and about 2 hours total on the way back. Granted, on the way there we split the drive into two days but on the way back we drove 15 hours straight. My mom was brave enough to ride with us and I'm glad she did. Thank you, Mom!
I must say I have the best family. We had babysitters around the clock.
Maggie and Jeremiah had a beautiful wedding. Ryan and I felt blessed we could enjoy all the wedding events and hang out with our friends. After spending the first part of the trip with friends our sisters flew in on Tuesday and the family was finally together. I must say Bentley got alot of attention that week. I was even able to relax and have some down time.
Enjoy the pictures!
Diaper change in Wichita Falls

We made it to Amarillo with Gigi

Let's go swimming!


Just chillin in my new raft

This was the only way I could get him to nap.
Poor thing was exhausted.

Bentley with all the Ladies...what a stud!?!

Of course my boys had to let everyone know we are Longhorns

Three trees cut in half and made into benches.
Found this on one of our walks.
Mr. B with his Dee Dee and Aunt May May

Dinner at Pepi's (the best German food in town)

"The Family" (minus Aunt Haley)
She was back in Dallas taking a college class

Shopping in Vail Village with Aunt Michele

The best thing that has happened to me!

On our drive back we stopped at the "Big Texan" restaurant in Amarillo.

No comments:

Post a Comment