Thursday, September 10, 2009

Labor Day Fun

Ryan and I spend Labor Day weekend on the Carrekers BIG boat. Wow...that was an amazing experience. We had a fabulous time laughing, eating, relaxing, and cruising down the Florida coast with some great friends.

I had never been to Miami but loved it. It is probably the best place to people watch. We saw some interesting women on the beach especially the ones topless. That was pretty funny. Anyways, I might have gotten a little too much sun...oops. I didn't realize your skin was so sensitive during pregnancy. I guess I learned my lesson but at least I'm tan!

This trip was a first for me. I had never been on a yacht much less seen one in person. But I must say this trip will go down as one of my favorite vacations ever! Thank you Chris and Lindsay for your generosity. Hope you all enjoy the pictures below. We had our very own photographer on board, Lindsey Fusch. Love to all!








No comments:

Post a Comment