Monday, August 22, 2011

GOOD news!

Bentley hit a big mile stone...1.5 years.  And boy do we have GOOD news for you!

I reintroduced dairy last week before his 18 month appointment hoping we could go with good news.
The Lord has been listening to my prayers because Bentley didn't react.
I just want to thank you for all the prayers and support thru this journey with his dairy allergy.
It has been much appreciated and I would love to give you all hugs if I could!

So far Mr. B has had chocolate pudding, chocolate milk, cheese pizza, grilled cheese sandwich, greek yogurt, and of course the best part...ICE CREAM!  I was so excited to give him ice cream.  If he is anything like his mommy and daddy I knew he would freak out...well he did!  The kid started running around the den in circles, waving his arms, running back to me for more.  I must say it was the happiest my heart felt in awhile knowing that he doesn't have to miss out anymore.  The most exciting part of all is we finally get to order from the Kid's Menu at restaurants.  I've always had to pack his food when we went out and it was a real treat for me to be able to go this week and just enjoy!  We go back to the allergist this week to follow-up but so far so good...thanks for all the prayers.

Other than our fabulous dairy news we got a great report from Dr. Neely.  Bentley weighs 29.4 lbs (85th percentile) and is 34 inches tall (95th percentile).  He is a growing boy!

Check out B with his new electric car!




1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! That really is the BEST news!
    So happy Bentley can enjoy all the goodies :)
    You have been such a patient mama.
    Love y'all!
    Adelina

    ReplyDelete