Thursday, May 26, 2011

Farewell to O

It was a sad day to see Oprah leave the stage!

After 16 years of being a faithful viewer I give thanks and my sincere gratitude for her dedication.
She has been my afternoon date since 1995.  In Junior High, I remember looking forward to the days I didn't have a basketball or volleyball game after school so I could be home by 4 o'clock to get a snack and watch Oprah.  Those days have continued through the years and I'm grateful for all the everyday lessons I've learned (ex. how to escape from abductor, how to lose those last 5 lbs, and how to laugh). 

One of my biggest Oprah friends, my sister, came over last night to end the season with me. 
We toasted to Oprah and drank Moscow Mules.  It was a perfect farewell.



At the Oprah show (Kirstie Alley interview) in April 2009 with my Oprah friends, Adelina and Ashley. 
It was a memory I will never forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment