Monday, May 2, 2011

dreams can come true...

Ryan and I got back from spending five days at the Ritz-Carlton in Orlando, Florida.
We went down there for the UBS awards trip and decided to stay longer and visit Disney World.
This was our first trip just the two of us since Bentley was born and I must say it was MUCH needed. 
Even though it was SUPER hard being away from Bentley we had a blast and can't wait to go back.
We spent the first part of the trip attending fancy UBS events and laying at the pool and then spent the second half visiting Discovery Cove, Magic Kingdom, and Epcot. 

Some of you might know I have been dreaming to swim with the dolphins for the longest time.  Well, I guess dreams do really come true at Disney World because my husband made it happen!  He took me to Discovery Cove and I finally got to hang with the dolphins.  It was everything I imagined and more!

Hope you enjoy our pictures!

Private party at the Hard Rock in Universal Studios

Swimming with "Sasha" the Dolphin at Discovery Cove.

Ryan seems so much calmer than me...

Can I take her home?!?

I'm in LOVE.

My new best friend.

Sasha was a new mommy.  We bonded.

Swimming with the Sting Rays (their stingers were clipped)

Magic Kingdom on Main Street

Mickey and Minnie :)

Visiting Epcot

I love you.  Happy 5 Years!

Look what we saw while walking around Epcot...LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment