Monday, December 7, 2009

Hook'em Horns!

CONGRATULATIONS LONGHORNS! BIG 12 Champions!
Ryan and the team are headed to Pasadena on January 7th!

What a game!?! I thought I was going to go into labor. That was the most intense game I have ever been to. And in the past 6 years I have known Ryan I have been to alot!
I cried at the end of the game mainly out of relief it was over!
It was funny because Grandpa called Ryan on Sunday and said "you really shouldn't be taking Danielle to games like that." HAHA!!
The longhorns always put on a great show but I'm so glad they won!

Here is a picture from the game! We had amazing seats...1o rows up from the 30 yard line.

1 comment:

  1. so glad you guys got to go and had such awesome seats!! Cant' WAIT till the longhorns beat BAMA! That's Auburn's biggest rival so I'm totally going to be a 100% TX fan that day!! Cute pic.

    ReplyDelete