Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Bentley in 4D!

Don't these pictures make you want to cry?!?
He is the most precious thing I've ever laid my eyes on.

I'm in my final weeks! We had our last scheduled sonogram this week and got to see Bentley in 4D. We captured some beautiful pictures of him. He was very active the whole time since it was lunch time. He is almost 3.5 pounds and we are a week and 3 days ahead of schedule. February 15th is the projected due date so we might be getting a Valentine's Baby. But I want him to come on his own time whenever that will be. :) He is head down and in the perfect position. He could still move around in the next few weeks but more than likely he will stay where he is at.

I had to share these pictures. I find myself looking at them 2-3 times a day amazed of God's goodness. I have so many emotions lately it's hard to wrap my brain around the fact that God has planted this little angel inside my tummy. I feel very blessed!

Check out those beautiful, big lips!





This foot is pressing against my right rib. Now I know what's been making me feel uncomfortable for the past week! ;)

1 comment:

  1. danielle- he is BEAUTIFUL! i can't believe it is almost time to meet him. God is truly amazing- these little baby creations are just a confirmation of that every day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete