Thursday, October 20, 2011

our sweet baby GIRL!

IT'S A GIRL... that is what our sonographer said when i went into shock, then proceeded to cry, then asked are you sure it's not a boy.  the whole pregnancy i had a feeling i was having a girl but then just figured i'd be the mom with all boys (which would have been great too).  Wow, God is always full of surprises!

Ryan and i are just overwhelmed with God's blessings and feel an abundance of joy.
he has been so good to us it's sometimes hard for me to comprehend. 
baby girl long is healthy and already growing a week ahead of our due date, march 5th.

I'm 20 weeks and feeling great these days...full of energy! 
Thank goodness because I still have to keep up with Bentley.
Not many cravings but my appetite is full force these past few weeks.  Finally enjoying food!
I'll post some pictures of my belly asap. 

She is beautiful...love her already!




1 comment:

  1. WOW :: so much to get caught up on. but, the best and most exciting part. hands down. the GIRL!!! so excited for you guys. what a sweet sweet blessing. can't wait to see B's lil sister. xxoo.

    ReplyDelete