Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Galatians 5:22

Galatians 5:22 says "But the Spirit produces the fruit of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self control.  There is no law that says these things are wrong."

In my quiet time this week I really thought about which of these fruits seem to come easier for me? Which one I'm having to trust the Lord on a daily basis?  And which one do I need to be asking God to increase in my life.  Is it bad to say all of them! ;)  Well, I would openly share that patience and self-control is a fruit that I'm having to work on a daily basis.  Especially being a mom makes it even harder. 

It is so good to be reminded the Fruits of the Spirit!
Thought I would share with you all!


My Azaleas are in full bloom.  These bring me so much joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment