Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Easy as 1, 2, 3...

I have the easiest dinner recipe I have to share for chili!
Literally, it takes 5 minutes to cook and so yummy!
And the fun part is you can change it up so many ways.

Ingredients:
1lb of ground beef
1 jar of chunky picante salsa (or whatever brand of salsa you like)
1 can of drained white corn
1 can of Del Monte diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
1 can of Bush kidney beans
1 can of Bush black beans

Directions:
Cook ground beef. Add all the ingredients including the cooked ground beef in a stockpot and let it cook through. Add salt and pepper and stir occasionally. You can add any spices you have. I added chili powder I had in my pantry. And I topped the chili with diced avocados. Or you could add shredded cheese on top if that sounds good. Any way you can't mess it up. The ingredients are super cheap and it made enough leftovers for 2 days.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment