Thursday, June 10, 2010

four month update

It looks like we had a huge growth spurt between 2 and 4 months.
Mr. B had his 4 month doc appt this week and it went AWESOME!
The little man is 14 lbs 12 ozs and 26 inches long. He is in the 90% for height and 55% for weight. He past the 4 month questionnaire and on target developmentally.
Of course he had to get the dreaded shots, ugh!
I had milk ready for him right after. A little trick I learned from Lindsey and Eleanor.

I'm still enjoying being home with Bentley. It's so special to be able to witness all the "firsts".
He has officially graduated from the swaddle blanket to the sleep sack and still able to sleep through the night. It was a slow transition but now he is hands and feet free.
My favorite thing about this age is all the fun toys. For awhile I forgot about the jumper, the exersaucer, and many toys we got at our showers. But now we have pulled it all out and it's like Christmas. We get to use all the fun things that was stored in the closet for so long. Its probably more entertaining for me than him...hehe :)

Sleeping is still good (knock on wood). He sleeps 11 hours at night. He goes down between 7:30p and 8p and wakes up between 6:30a and 7a. He is daddy's little alarm clock every morning. We finally have a napping routine down. We had to work on this for awhile. He goes down for a 45 minute nap in the morning and then again for a 2 1/2 nap after lunch. It's nice because it gives me time to get stuff done around the house. We worked hard for this afternoon nap so I'm pretty good at making sure we are home during this time so he can sleep in his crib instead of my arms or the car seat. So far, so good.

Overall, we had a good report. Praise the lord.
I give thanks for a healthy little son.

No comments:

Post a Comment