Tuesday, May 11, 2010

three months

My little man is 3 months today!
Haley, my sweet sister-in-law, came over to take some pics of him.
He is growing so fast I feel like I have to capture every move. :)

My favorite part of the day is when I get him out of his crib.
He will just lay there when he wakes. Once he sees me or Ryan walk in his room he starts smiling and kicking around. It's so cute...he gets so excited now. My heart melts every time!

He's new thing is the T.V. He will fuss until you place him in your lap towards the T.V. He loves watching the television with us. It's the big TV with all the bright colors that interests him. In the morning we watch cartoons in our PJ's and at night he watches ESPN with dad. :)

He is much more active now and almost has full head control. I pulled out the bumbo and he liked it for 2 minutes but then decided it was too much work. We will get there.

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment