Monday, March 22, 2010

Away we go...

We are in week 5 and things couldn't be better.
My sweet boy is growing alot. He is 23 inches long and it's crazy to believe.
It was a rough first few weeks but nursing is so enjoyable now and he is doing great!
The nights are long but getting better. 12am, 3am, and 7:30am is the routine.
Every now and then the 3am feedings moves to 4am.
Hopefully soon we can skip the 3am feeding. :)

I'm having so much fun with him! He loves being on the GO (like his mommy and daddy)!
Thankful he loves his carrier so it's easy to pack him up and head out.
His favorite are walks in the jogging stroller.
When he gets fussy we just pack up for a walk and out he goes.
He loves soaking in the sun too. We love sitting on the deck soaking in the Vitamin D.
Reed is re-landscaping our backyard now and we can't wait to enjoy it.

I'm going to brag on my little man. He seriously is super strong. He's already holding up his head. Also, when I feed him out of a bottle he will sometimes hold the bottle. His tummy time is alot of fun because he will lay on his tummy, hold up his head and smile. It's like he is having a blast. I'm a very proud mommy!

Here are some random pictures from the past few weeks.
Enjoy!

Taking a nap on his mommy



Out for a walk...he loves it!


Playtime!

He loves his paci

Bentley meeting Aunt Meredith for the first time.

Mommy's All Stars..Bentley with Jace (5 months)

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe it has been 5 weeks already!!! I so wish I could leave this house and come see you guys!
    He's such a cutie...those lips, are you kidding?!?!?
    Glad to hear things are going well - I need to call you, will put that on my busy to do list this week!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAWWWWW! I love him! Can't wait to come and see you guys soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete